blog design

Monday 20 February 2012

New Season Fashion...

The high street is awash with gorgeous pastel colours of late, something that really appeals to me. Mainly because it means one thing.... warmer weather! I really can get rather grumpy if I am cold so a bit of sunshine makes me happy!


I am a huge fan of pastel colours in everything, not just fashion. I think they are so girly and flattering that can suit everyone.


Another key colour I have noticed it the rather bright acid yellow. River Island have a number of key pieces to inject a touch of this colour into your outfit, if you are not brave enough to go head to toe in the tangy colour!




Here is a few of my favourites....














I think I will have to be purchasing some of these beautiful pieces!










Lots of Love 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx