blog design

Thursday 2 February 2012

My favourite perfumes of the moment...

I do have a rather large perfume collection, I am very lucky... I have decided to share it with you and pick out my fav's !!

Here is a peak at the whole collection...


From left to right:
Britney Spears Circus
Jimmy Choo
Hugo Boss Orange
Viktor&Rolf
Flora by Gucci
Diesle Loverdose
Marc Jacobs Lola
Paul Smith Floral
Jean Paul Gaultier Floral
Vera Wang Princess
Armani Diamonds
DKNY Be delicious night
Britney Spears Curious
Bitney Spears Fantasy
Issey Miyake A scent
Diesel Fuel for Life
Victoria Beckham

And so to my favs....


From left to right: Jimmy Choo, Hugo Boss Orange, Viktor & Rolf FlowerBomb, Gucci Flora, Diesel Loverdose, Marc Jacobs Lola, Paul Smith Floral.


I would say the best for longevity out of this group are Jimmy Choo, Hugo Boss orange and Flora by Gucci.
I use these if I want the scent to last all night long.. beautiful fragrances.






Do you own any of these gorgeous scents?



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx