blog design

Thursday 15 December 2011

December Glossy Box

Hello my lovelies!


This months Glossy Box is a lovely and festive in  beautiful glossy red box!

I received 6 products this month 2 of which were full sized.



This months Glossy Box...







This month I received:

Rituals Foaming shower gel- This smells absolutely divine! I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out!



Blink+go Mascara


Me Me Me seventh heaven This smells lovely! I have yet to use this, but I can tell it will be lovely and fresh on the skin


Cargo lipgloss- this is nothing exciting I found just another gloss, nothing special



Deborah Lipmann nail polish in Razzle Dazzle (above pic)- A gorgeous deep glittery red polish
Deborah Lipmann on the go polish remover pads

A very festive box this month for obvious reasons! I am fairly impressed with this box and something that has got me intrigues as to what January will hold is the new beauty profile.

I mentioned in my last GB review that I really wasn't sure about whether I wanted to carry on my subscription to GB, mainly due to having filled in a beauty profile at the beginning of my subscription and not really getting any product merely related to what I had described!


However, strangely I received an email today from GB telling me about their all new beauty profile, so I have dutifully filled it in and I will be awaiting my January GlossyBox to see whether they have taken any notice of it!

If not I will be cancelling unfortunately!

love 

Amanda 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx