blog design

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Crafting!!!!



I purchased a Christmas wreath last year and quite frankly it wasn't worthy of being put up this year so it moved house, straight into the bin. So I had been on the look out for a new wreath to match this years jewelled colour theme in my lounge... I did see one, although due to my student bank balance it wasn't really a 'must have' buy so I thought better of it and left it. The wreath hanger from last year had been so empty and looked very silly hung over my door with nothing on it!

And so sitting there at 10pm at night, mid week, an idea popped into my head. Why don't I make my own Christmas wreath!

I got to it, got out the super glue, baubles from last year (they weren't allowed to be put out this year as they didn't match!) tinsel from last year and some string. (yes my boyfriend thought I was slightly mad beginning this at such an hour! :)

I threaded all the baubles together and tied into a circular shape, gluing each bauble to each other for a slightly more sturdy structure and here it is......



I must say I am very proud of myself!!!


What do you think?


Festive hugs ,

Love

Amanda

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx