blog design

Monday 19 September 2011

ELF Eyebrow Kit in light

When I received this from ELF i was slightly dubious as the powder colour looked completely wrong, but I decided to give it a go anyway!







And I am glad I did because it actually works really well! 

The kit comprises of a gel like formula that you use to fill in and lengthen the brows and the powder is used to set this in place.

Normally the applicators with these kind of products is useless but I have to say the applicator with this kit is fabulous! And really makes the kit worth while!




left:gel                                                 right:powder


The brush is thin enough to get just enough product on the brows to replicate the brow hairs so the brows look completely natural with this on! Absolutely love this product and would recommend this to anyone!

Colour:Light
Price: £3.50
Buy again?: Defiantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx