blog design

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Glossy Box August

Sorry this is so late! But it arrived just before I went on holiday and I haven't had chance before now to review it!

In this months glossy box:

Ahava Mineral Body lotion.

Absolutely gorgeous moisturiser! Gorgeous smell, I just wish there was more of it! Although this was a trial size so I can't complain much! great consistency, will defiantly be purchasing this in full size.




Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet mascara.

I have only used this once so far, I have to say I'm not that impressed! I am stuck on the fab L'oreal 4d architect mascara (review to follow!) and to be honest the jumbo jet mascara does not live up to 4D at all! I will give it another go though and see if my mind is changed but for now... I won't be buying the Daniel Sandler mascara.



KMS California Hairstyle boost

This is a very strange product. When the product is sprayed out of to the hand it is extremely freezing cold! And crackles a lot! A very strange sensation! When applied to the hair it does make it heavy which is good although it didn't leave a memorable impression of holiday my style in place, no different to styling my hair without it! I definitely think this product would be a waste of money to buy full size!



Murad Time release blemish cleanser

Another disappointing product this month form Glossy box! I was keen to try this as I am prone to break outs! I used this during a hormonal break out and the trial tube lasted about 2 weeks which i think is plenty of time for it to do some good. Although there was no difference at all, no change and no clearer skin I am afraid so I won't be buying this product either.



Rebel Nail Wraps in gold.

Disappointing is becoming a theme in this blog post unfortunately but again... a big disappointment! I have wanted to try nail wraps for some time as they seemed so easy and quick although they are so fiddly and can really get you stress! Honestly after all the messing that I had to do just to organise them on two nails it would have been quicker to paint all ten nails! And also not a good colour to receive either!




I'm sorry this blog post has been rather down on most of the products but I do like to be honest with you all!

The next glossy box is on its way so come back soon to see if Septembers box is any better!



Love

Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx