blog design

Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Diary of a Weight Watcher....

Well, I began my Weight Watchers journey once again last week to shift a few pounds before Summer.

I generally do quite well with eating healthy although I am a big chocolate lover and this is where I also pile on the pounds.... Firstly I am not obese or largely over weight, but I think weight is a very personal issue and you know when you are carrying a few extra pounds that you don't want to be carrying! 

I began to feel uncomfortable again (I did lose weight with Weight Watchers 2 years ago) and so to my nearest meeting I went, and joined.

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with all of you... maybe you are on a weight loss journey too?

Now today is my first weigh in since joining last Wednesday and according to weight watchers if you follow their  plan you can expect to lose between 1 and 2lb per week! A healthy and steady way to lose weight without depriving yourself. This is the main  thing I love about weight watchers, you can eat what you want, just in moderation and sensible choices.

So... I have just got back from my first weigh in and have lost....(drum roll...) 5lb !
So delighted! 
Although I am presuming this is just my body adjusting to my change of eating and I will only lose 1-2lb in other weeks.

Happy Happy Happy!!! :)




I will be reporting back every week so you can follow my progress and hopefully my success!!




Lots of Love 


Amanda 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx