blog design

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Perfume: Flora by Gucci

One of my favourite ever perfumes

I got this as a gift last year and was slightly sceptical as I haven't bought any Gucci perfumes since my high school Gucci Rush days! And that was only to be cool :)

But I am so glad I have been introduced to this perfume as it has become one of my all time favourites!







It is such a girly fragrance that last's all day!

This is important to me as I sometimes don't have a handbag big enough on a night out to fit everything in!

Perfect for any fashionista!

And the packaging is gorgeous too! Especially the inside of the box which has a cute floral print ...

Apparently this print has taken inspiration from a silk scarf that was designed by Princess Grace in 1966! History, Fashion and a gorgeous fragrance all in one box! Lovely! :)

Of course this a floral fragrance but for the more technical here is what Debenham's say... 




  • Top Notes: Neroli and Mandarin Oil Sweet, tender notes reminiscent of childhood memories.




  • Middle Note: Orange Blossom Opulent, white floral note at the heart of the fragrance.




  • Base Notes: Tuberose and Jasmine White,




    • floral notes enhancing the Orange Blossom


    Have Flora by Gucci? What do you think?

    Lots of love
    Amanda
    xXx


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx