blog design

Tuesday 10 January 2012

nearly a year on...

Nearly a year ago I began to set up my blog! I stumbled across a review of a product on another blog and after reading one post went ahead and read more posts. I became hooked waiting for new blog posts every week from this blogger. Eventually I was so into reading other blogs I thought why not begin my own?!

And here we are nearly a year on and boy am I going to celebrate!!!  With my lovely readers and followers of course!!

I am quickly racking my brain to have a fab giveaway to mark 1 year of Dreams of Beauty being live!

So any good suggestions of prizes etc please comment below! But I do have some idea's!

Stay tuned for the DOB Birthday celebrations!!!!



lots of love and hugs


Amanda

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx