blog design

Friday 27 January 2012

Black so chic...

Black polish made a glamorous come back a number of years ago. Black polish is often associated with the grungy or gothic look. Yet a number of fashion houses showed us how black can be glamorous....super shiny of course.

I love the super shiny black nail look but I always find black polish is so hard to get right because it has to be an absolutely perfect manicure in my opinion to look ever so chic! Here's my attempt, not as perfect as I would of liked but I tried!

The polish I used is by Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cab with a UV Gel topcoat for extra shine....









What do you think? do you like black polish?


Love


Amanda

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx