blog design

Monday 17 October 2011

October Glossy Box

This month Glossy box have included 6 items as is their 6th Glossy box and they are so overwhelmed by the response from us subscribers.



In this GB I received:

Dermalogica Age smart Multi Vitamin ThermaFoliant
Dermalogica Age smart Multi Vitamin Power recover Masque
Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour and Care In Baby doll
Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner In Moray
Robert Piguet selection of 3 scents
Dermalogica Age smart renewal lip complex with Dermalogica beauty bag


A very exciting GB this month!

Lots of lovely Dermalogica products! I am so looking forward to trying this out as I have always wanted to but never tried Dermalogica before!

The scents are just divine! And very individual, no scent smells the same

I also love the colour of the nail polish! I love a nude nail and this is completely different to anything that I have tried before! Gorgeous! Super Glossy and easy to apply

This Stila eye liner is absolutely stunning, super budge proof once dried a gorgeous metallic olive green colour with golden undertones and shimmer.




The beauty bag is perfect size to fit in your handbag and I will be taking mine everywhere with me!


Very pleased with my box this month!

Bring on the next one!



Lots of love


Amanda

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx