blog design

Thursday 4 August 2011

O.O.T.D - Denim Shirt

I bought this shirt a while ago and it was sat in my wardrobe for a few weeks before I decided to throw caution to the wind and give it a try. I always imagine a denim shirt to be on a middle aged man teamed with a cowboy hat and a pair of worn cowboy boots... strange I know.


Although with the recent denim trend I decided to give it a whirl and well now I look this look, yes perhaps a little too late but then it always takes me a little while to come round to these ideas! :)


So on to my outfit of the day, this is a little outfit I threw together and thought it looks pretty good. Casual and comfy was the idea!











Denim shirt- Primark
Long T-Shirt underneath shirt- New Look
Leggings- Topshop
Pumps- A small shoe store in Spain.
Blue enamel ring- H&M
Nail polish Barry M Pink Flamingo
Tribal style necklace Forever 21


What do you think of my casual outfit?








Lots of Love


Amanda


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx