blog design

Thursday 28 July 2011

Maxi all the way!

When maxi dresses first came on the fashion scene I was a little dubious as I till imagined a long flowing dress as a rather glamorous and 'prom' like attire.

Now with every high street store having their own individual prints and designs of the maxi dresses  I absolutely love them. They can be effortlessly stylish or as dressed up as you like, depending on the material you choose and the design.

I have put together a collection of my favourite maxi dresses that are available on the high street right now from the casual to the little more extravagant.










And the maxi skirts....
A new found love of mine!




I think the maxi fashion is ultra flattering and can hide a multitude of sins! Much better than the mini fashion!

What do you think of the Maxi fashion?

Lots of Love

Amanda 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx