blog design

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Practical Bows....

Hello Lovely readers,

As you may know I have a love for bows on everything from my handbag to hair accessories to tops and shoes. I LOVE BOW DETAIL!!

It is super cute and pretty!!


This outfit is a smart but practical outfit. A smart blazer toned down with jeans and flats but with the added glamour of pearls and sparkles on my shoes.


Blazer is Boohoo.com
Black top with bow detail is H&M (recent purchase)
Jeans are River Island
Bag is Primark (recent purchase)

Zebra print bangle is also primark
AND my current obsession... my sparkly nude flats which I purchased on a recent trip to Cyprus!











I loved wearing this outfit... I felt smart but not too overdone!

What do you think?






Love Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx