blog design

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nails of the week... understated glamour...

Hello Lovelies!



This is the polish I am wearing this week.

I am a huge fan of bright coloured nails but sometimes it does call for a more toned down colour.

I often find myself looking at polishes and picking up the same colours just a slightly different shade from the last!

However I don't often have colour on my nails as I have acrylics done every 4 weeks, so when I have the chance I love to have a new gorgeous colour on!

This polish is by Ciate and the shade is 'Bon Bon'

It is such a natural shade but with added glamour! It is a beige/lilac colour and looks fab on!

I really do rate Ciate polishes they glide on easily and give a super glossy finish once dry.





This sweet polish as nudged its way into my top favourite polishes it is simply gorgeous!

I got this polish free in a magazine a while ago and hadn't used it until recently! I think it may have been Marie Claire magazine!

But I think they retail at £9 per bottle.



Love


Amanda 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx