blog design

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The wanderer returns...

Hello to my lovely followers!

I have MIA for quite a while now and I have been neglecting the old blogging world!

I have finished my university degree, graduated and now have free time again to concentrate on my blogging!

Some of you may have noticed Dreams has undergone a face lift and a change around. I fancied a change and also feel that my blog should included other things as well as beauty and fashion. So therefore it will include bits of my life too!

My life doesn't seem to be that exciting however, so you will have to judge for yourself! Although hopefully I will fill Dreams with good stuff to read!

Thank you to my followers for sticking with me! And I hope you enjoy the changes that are about to come!

Love Always

Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx