blog design

Wednesday 2 November 2011

La Roche-Posay Cica Plaste

A friend recently recommended this to me after she saw that it was favoured by the lovely talented Lisa Eldridge.



Lisa recommended it for a good base for foundation so I tried my friends to see if it was my kind of thing!

It left a lovely velvet like feeling to the skin. It is made and recommend for dry skin and delicate skin after chemical peels etc.

I nearly always have make up on my face and it does take a beating now and again so I like to give it a little revival!

So on a recent trip to france, where this 'wonder product' is made I had to purchase it, to try it out properly for myself!

I am also prone to the odd outbreak and usually can leave me with the odd permanent blemish and with this promise to help this I am fairly optimistic!

I will keep you posted about the results!

Lots of love

Amanda

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx