blog design

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in STORM

Heya girlies!


This was my first purchase from Sleek Make up and what a way to kick my collection off!


Absolutely LOVE this palette!







Gorgeous colours, fantastic pigmented shadows, all complementary to each other.


You get 12 eye shadows in this palette and this is the Storm collection. Other collections of colours are available.




There are 9 metallic  eye shadows in this palette and 3 matte colours.


Here I have numbered the colours on the palette, just purely for convenience when talking about individual colours here and in other posts too [I will link to this post each time to make it easier! :) ]





I found that the metallic colours were a lot more pigmented than the matte.


The matte colours needed a lot more work and layering to build a true colour

SWATCHES



Bag it or bin in?

Definitely bag this one! I use this palette almost everyday and I find that if you chose the right colours together it can easily work for a daytime eye and also a evening eye too :)


Do you have any of the other Sleek palettes? what do you think of them?


Love Amanda xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx