blog design

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Barry M Lipgloss #4



Hey Ladies!


I picked up this lipgloss last week and I must say I am absolutely in love with it!










I have wanted a light barbie pink lipgloss for ages and have finally found it... There is actually a longgg story behind me trying to get this lipgloss as it was sold out in my local stores that stock Barry M... but the good news is I got it! :)


I have never tried Barry M lipgloss before but have many of their nail paints so I knew the gloss would be good quality, and I wasn't wrong.


Gorgeous consistency, thick but not gloopy or sticky, glides on very easily and has a smooth texture.








The colour is very true to what you see in the bottle which I think is great! All to often have a picked up a gloss that looks fab in the bottle and then looks nothing like it on the lip! Always a very weak colour... but not this one! :)








A light pink colour with a subtle shimmer to it, you can have a light wash of colour with a light application or a more intense block of colour with a heavier application.










So Bag it or Bin it?


Definitely Bag this beauty! Certainly if you are a fan of pink glosses! Gorgeous in every way!


Do you have any Barry M lip glosses?




Love Amanda xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx