blog design

Monday 30 April 2012

April Glossybox- The Natural Box

I finally received my April Glossybox late last week and thought I would share my thoughts. I'm not going to bore you all too much with things as there is a lot of reviews out there already....




This months box is 'The Natural Beauty Box' and comes in a 100 per cent biodegradable box!
All products inside the box are ethical- Fab! Beauty with a conscience!



























I received:


Inka Cosmetics Organic Eyeliner in Black- A lovely eyeliner pencil, glides onto the eyelid and does not drag at all. Lovely pigmented colour. One of my fav products this month.
Figs and Rouge Lip Balm in Rambling Rose- I have something on my lips nearly every minute of everyday, lipbalms, glosses etc. I was interested to try this product as I do love organic products especially in beauty as I feel happier knowing I am not caking my face full of chemicals. The balm is very soft in the tin and glides on to the lips at first it feels a quite rough texture (almost like a scrub).But this quickly changes as the balm melts into the lips, lovely product feels super moisturising!
Caudalie SOS Thirst quenching serum- I can't help but think that this is one of those products like oh so many products I receive in my glossy boxes that get put in a draw and that's where they shall stay. I do not have a problem with dry skin so I cannot give this a fair review. The serum is very watery not like other serums I have used in the past.
Kai Perfume Oil- This is my favourite product from this months box. I absolutely adore this scent. It is so natural and fresh smelling love this! Only down side there isn't much in the sample bottle!
Ayuuri body wash-  Not used this product yet as I am saving it for my hols! Enriched with Aloe Vera Coconut oil and jasmine. Smells divine! And if something smells good I will buy it! Perfect size to take away on holiday and Aloe Vera perfect for freshly tanned skin! Perfect! 


Overall I really have enjoyed this box. Usually there is more products I dislike than like but this month it is the other way round! Fab




Visit Glossy Box to sign yourself up for your own monthly box £10 per month with £2.95 P&P


Be beautiful the natural way!



Love

Amanda

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx