blog design

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Jimmy Choo Perfume!!

New Jimmy Choo Perfume: I received this perfume as a gift recently and I have to say I love it! It is a gorgeous scent and comes in a fab snake skin printed box and cute bottle that would look good on anyones dressing table! The scent is floral,warm and quite heavy so I prefer to wear it for an evening out and it does last the night, which is an important factor to me when buying perfume!

The new Jimmy Perfume is available from Boots £49.00 from Boots for 60ml







Love Amanda Xx

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! That sounds so delicious.. I will totally have to smell it now :)
    Thanks for the tip xox xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome,it really is gorgeous! thank you so much for the follow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I would really love to try this one!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should Catanya its gorgeous!! Thank you very much for the follow :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx